For residents of Massachusetts, Easthampton Savings Bank is offering a $150 bonus when you open up any new personal checking account, sign up for online banking, sign up for a debit card, make 5 online bill payments, and sign up for eStatements. Take advantage of all the perks that EastHampton Saving has to offer such as, free online banking, refund on ATM charges, no minimum balance requirements, and much more! Follow the steps below to earn your $150 Bonus today!
How To Earn Easthampton Savings Bank $150 Bonus:
- Open a Easthampton Savings Bank checking.
- Set up a direct deposit and bill pay. ($50 Bonus)
- Make 5 bill statements and activate eStatements. ($50 Bonus)
- Keep account active for at least a year. ($50 Bonus)
Easthampton Savings Bank Promotion Summary:
- Direct Bonus Link
- Account Type: Checking Account
- Maximum Bonus: $150
- Availability: Massachusetts
- Expiration Date: None
- Hard/Soft Pull: Unknown
- Direct Deposit Requirement: Yes, a direct deposit is required.
- Additional Requirements: Your friend must open up a checking account with ESB.
- Monthly Fee: None
- Early Termination Fee: None
Fine Print & Bonus Terms:
- $10 minimum to open Basic or Get Real Checking
- Rates offered are subject to change without notice.
- Bonuses limited to one account per customer.
- This is a limited time offer and subject to change at any time without notice.
- Bonus payouts in excess of $10.00 are required to be reported as interest on the form 1099-Int.
For residents of Massachusetts, I highly recommend opening a Easthampton Savings Bank Personal Checking account to earn up to a $150 cash bonus when you set up a direct deposit, eStatements, online bill pay and when you make 5 online bill payments. Just remember to complete all the requirements within 60 days of account opening. Overall, this is an easy bonus of $150 into your checkings. Don’t forget to check our complete list of Bank Bonuses!
Leave a Reply