For residents of Massachusetts and California, Easthampton Savings Bank is offering a $50 bonus when you refer-a-friend to open up a new checking account with Easthampton Savings Bank. To get your friend to join, let them know about the benefits that ESB has to offer such as, free online banking, refund on ATM charges, no minimum balance requirements, and much more! Follow the steps below to earn your $50 Bonus today! In addition, you can earn a $250 Bonus with Chase Total Checking + Savings!
How To Earn Easthampton Savings Bank $50 Referral Bonus:
- Open a Easthampton Savings Bank checking.
- Print out the referral forms.
- Write your info on the forms and hand them out to your friends and family.
- Your friends must then open up a checking account with your referral form.
- After requirements are met, you’ll both earn a $50 Bonus.
Easthampton Savings Bank Promotion Summary:
- Direct Bonus Link
- Account Type: Checking Account
- Maximum Bonus: $50
- Availability: Massachusetts and California
- Expiration Date: None
- Hard/Soft Pull: Unknown
- Direct Deposit Requirement: Yes, a direct deposit is required.
- Additional Requirements: Your friend must open up a checking account with ESB.
- Monthly Fee: None
- Early Termination Fee: None
Fine Print & Bonus Terms:
- Bonus will be credited to your account after someone you refer opens an ESB Checking Account with your name given.
- Your friend will recieve $50 will be credited to the new account when opened with either one of the following options: Open with Online Banking OR Open with Direct Deposit
For residents of Massachusetts and California, I highly recommend opening a Easthampton Savings Bank to earn a $50 cash bonus for each friend you refer that opens up a checking account with ESB. Make sure to bring in as much friends as you can because there is no limit on the referrals you can make. Also, not only you will be receiving a bonus, but so will your friend, which makes this a win-win situation for both of y’all. Overall, this is an easy bonus of $50 into your checkings. Don’t forget to check our complete list of Bank Bonuses!