For residents of Massachusetts and New Hampshire, Equitable Bank is offering a bonus of $100 when you open up an Advantage Plus Checking, set up an online banking, make a direct deposit of $200 a month for 3 consecutive months, and complete 6 bill pays within 90 days. An Advantage Plus Checking comes packed with tons of features like, no monthly service charge, no minimum monthly balance requirements, free online banking with bill pay, free mobile & telephone banking, free first order of checks, and much more! Follow the steps below to earn your $100 Bonus!
How To Earn Equitable Bank $100 Bonus:
- Open a Equitable Bank Advantage Plus Checking
- Set up an Online Banking
- Make a direct deposit of $200 a month for 3 consecutive months.
- Complete 6 bill pays within 90 days.
Equitable Bank Promotion Summary:
- Direct Bonus Link
- Account Type: Advantage Plus Checking Account
- Maximum Bonus: $100
- Availability: Massachusetts and New Hampshire
- Expiration Date: None
- Hard/Soft Pull: Unknown
- Direct Deposit Requirement: Yes, a direct deposit of $200 a month for 3 consecutive months.
- Additional Requirements: Sign up for online banking and set up 6 online bill payments within 90 days.
- Monthly Fee: None
- Early Termination Fee: None
Fine Print & Bonus Terms:
- You may be assessed an additional fee or surcharge by the ATM owner.
- ATM/Debit MasterCard available to individuals 18 years of age or older
- Equitable Bank will not charge a fee for using other institutions ATMs.
- Other institutions may impose a surcharge fee for using their ATMs that aren’t part of the Allpoint or SUM networks
For residents of Massachusetts and New Hampshire, I recommend opening a Equitable Bank Advantage Plus Checking and setting up a online banking, making a direct deposit of at least $200 a month for 3 months, and completing 6 bill pays within 90 days, Overall, this is a great deal, especially since there is no monthly and termination fees, so get started today! Also, don’t forget to check out our complete list of Bank Bonuses!