As a current signing promotion, the Escape Card by Discover is offering 25,000 bonus miles– 1,000 Miles every month you make a purchase for the first 25 months- an offer worth $250. While most travel rewards credit cards offer 1 mile per dollar spent, the Escape Card gives a straightforward 2 miles on every dollar spent on all purchases. Even if other cards offer 2x points, there are complicating stipulations such as the offer is only valid for very specific categories or the points earned could only be redeemed with a specific airline. As such, the Escape card posseses an advantage over other competitors- not forgetting, there aren’t any caps to the amount you can earn with this particular card. Other perks worth mentioning is the flexibility to book any ticket with any travel agency thereby, freeing you from blackout dates and allowing you to obtain the best deal for your money.
- 25,000Bonus Miles– 1,000 Miles each month you make a purchase for the first 25 months
- Unlimited Double Miles on all purchases
- Flexible Redemption– redeem miles for travel credits, cash or gift cards. Miles are worth 1% when redeemed for cash and 2% when redeemed for travel
- 0% intro purchase and balance transfer APR for 6 months from the date of account opening. After the intro APR expires, your APR will be 10.99% to 16.99%, based on your creditworthiness. This APR will vary with the market based on the Prime Rate
- $60 annual fee
- No restrictions on travel-fly on any airline, book any hotel or car, with no blackout dates
- Travel Insurance benefits- including primary car rental, lost or damaged luggage, travel delay, and trip cancellation
In spite of the $60 annual fee, you will receive more in bonuses and benefits compared to what it costs; you will enjoy 25,000 sign-up bonus miles and more value compared to the number of miles you have (e.g. redeem for a $25 gift card with 2,000 miles). Also, should you shop at ShopDiscover.com with your card, receive additional discounts and bonuses. Thus, if you’re looking for a credit card with no restrictions and uncomplicated travel rewards, sign up for the Escape Card from Discover today.
Leave a Reply