For residents of Arizona, California, and Colorado, FirstBank is offering a $50 bonus when open a 529 Savings account with a $50 minimum deposit and an automatic transfer into the savings account. A 529 Savings account has many great perks, including no minimum daily balance, $0 service charge, minimum of $0 to earn interest, high interest rates, and much more! Follow the steps below to earn the $50 bonus today! To earn an additional $300 you can sign up for a Chase Premier Checking!
How To Earn FirstBank $50 Bonus:
- Open an FirstBank 529 Savings Plan Account
- Make a minimum deposit of at least $50.
- Make a Automatic Transfer of at least $1 into FirstBank College Savings Account.
FirstBank Promotion Summary:
- Direct Bonus Link
- Account Type: 529 Savings Plan Account
- Maximum Bonus: $50
- Availability: Arizona, California, and Colorado
- Expiration Date: None
- Hard/Soft Pull: Hard Pull (TransUnion)
- Direct Deposit Requirement: Direct Deposit of at least $1 per month for 6 months.
- Additional Requirements: None
- Monthly Fee: None
- Early Termination Fee: None
Fine Print & Bonus Terms:
- Limit one gift per beneficiary.
- Limited time offer.
- The $50 award is considered interest and is subject to IRS and other tax reporting.
- The award will be given at account opening.
- Must be a U.S. Citizen or U.S. Resident Alien.
For residents of Arizona, California, and Colorado, I highly recommend opening a FirstBank 529 Savings Plan Account to not only save money, but to also earn a bonus of $50 when you meet the qualifying requirements. With no monthly fee requirements, this is a great account for college students to save! Overall, this is a great bonus of $50 into your checking, so join today! Also, don’t forget to check our complete list of Bank Bonuses!