For Residents of Connecticut, Massachusetts, Pennsylvania, or New York, First Niagara Bank is offering a $200 bonus when you open a Pinnacle or PinnaclePlus Checking account. To obtain the $200 bonus you must receive direct deposits totaling $250 or more within 60 days of opening the account. First Niagara Bank Checking also includes, mobile banking, mobile check deposit, mobile one-swipe balance, online bill pay, loan discounts, annual investments review, and much more! Follow the simple steps below to earn your $200 bonus!
How To Earn First Niagara Bank $200 Bonus:
- Open an First Niagara Bank account by 3/31/2015.
- Receive direct deposits totaling $250 or more. (Electronic deposit of your paycheck, pension or government benefits)
- Complete within 60 days of opening the account.
- Recieve the cash bonus within your new checking account within 30 days from end of month.
First Niagara Bank Promotion Summary:
- Direct Bonus Link
- Account Type: Pinnacle or PinnaclePlus checking(We Recommend Pinnacle checking since the minimum opening deposit is $50 rather than $500)
- Maximum Bonus: $200
- Availability: Connecticut, Massachusetts, Pennsylvania, or New York
- Expiration Date: 3/31/2016
- Hard/Soft Pull: Soft Pull (Chex inquiry)
- Direct Deposit Requirement: Yes, direct deposit of at least $250.
- Additional Requirements: None
- Monthly Fee: Yes, to avoid the $15 monthly fee, you must maintain a minimum daily balance of $1,000, or a combined balance of at least $25,000 in deposits, consumer loans, credit card balances, and investment accounts.
- Early Termination Fee: Yes, a termination fee of $25 will occur if account is closed within 180 days.
Fine Print & Bonus Terms:
- Cannot be combined with any other promotional rate or reward/bonus programs.
- Valid only for individuals who have not had any consumer checking relationship with First Niagara in the previous 365 days.
- Customers may only receive a bonus on one account.
- Bank employees and members of their household are not eligible.
- The cash bonus will appear on your IRS 1099-INT for the year in which the bonus is paid.
- Promotion runs through 12/31/15 and can be withdrawn at any time.
- Account must remain open for 180 days to avoid a $25 Early Account Closing fee.
- All accounts subject to approval and applicable fees.
For those living in Connecticut, Massachusetts, Pennsylvania, or New York, I recommend opening a First Niagara Bank Checking to receive an easy cash $200 bonus by receiving direct deposits totaling $250 or more within 60 days of account opening. I also recommend opening a Pinnacle checking rather than PinnaclePlus checking because of the difference in the minimum opening deposit. Overall, this is a great way to earn a cash bonus of $200. Don’t forget to check out our complete list of Bank Promotions!