For residents of Arkansas, Georgia, Mississippi, North Carolina, Tennessee, or Virginia, First Tennessee Bank is offering a $200 bonus when you open Premier Checking with direct deposit and Money Market Savings account valid until March 31, 2016. Customers recommend First Tennessee Bank for the many perks such as convenient hours, knowledgeable staff, plenty of locations and ATMs across the state. Premier Checking and Money Market Savings offer free banking online and free bill pay online along with bonus rates on future CDs. Follow the steps below to earn your $200 bonus! You can also earn a $250 Bonus with Chase Total Checking + Savings!
How To Earn First Tennessee $200 Bonus:
- Apply at First Tennessee Bank(Premier Checking and Money Market Savings) by 3/31/2016.
- You must make a minimum deposit of $300 in Premier Checking and $10,000 in Money Market Savings.
- Make at least one direct deposit to the new checking account within 60 days of account opening.
- Keep a minimum of $5,000 in combined monthly balances (checking, savings, bank IRAs or CDs) to avoid the $9 monthly fee.
First Tennessee Bank Promotion Summary:
- Direct Bonus Link
- Account Type: Premier Checking and Money Market Savings
- Maximum Bonus: $200
- Availability: Arkansas, Georgia, Mississippi, North Carolina, Tennessee, or Virginia
- Expiration Date: 3/31/2016
- Hard/Soft Pull: Soft pull only
- Direct Deposit Requirement: Yes
- Additional Requirements: Make a minimum deposit of $300 in Premier Checking and $10,000 in Money Market Savings.
- Monthly Fee: Yes, the $9 monthly fee can be waived with a monthly balance of $5,000.
- Early Termination Fee: $10, if closed within 180 days of account opening.
Fine Print & Bonus Terms:
- You must open your accounts at a First Tennessee financial center and present a copy of the certificate to receive bonus.
- Accounts opened online are not eligible.
- At least one direct deposit must post to the new checking account within 60 days of account opening.
- This offer is for new checking and savings households only, or for households that have not had an open First Tennessee consumer checking or savings account in the previous 12 months.
- If you meet the stated requirements of this promotional offer, the bonus will be credited to your account within 6 weeks of the first direct deposit and will be reported as income on Form 1099-INT.
- Limit one bonus per household. Cannot be combined with other checking or savings offers. Customer agrees to maintain accounts in good standing for a minimum of six months.
For those living in a qualified State, I recommend opening a First Tennessee Bank Premier Checking and Money Market Savings to receive the $200 cash bonus by deposit $300 into checking and $10,000 into savings. Just make sure to keep your account open for at least 180 days to avoid the early termination fee. Since First Tennessee does soft pull only, I highly recommend to open this bank promotion to earn an easy $200 cash bonus. Don’t forget to check our complete list of Bank Deals!