For residents of Arkansas, Georgia, Mississippi, North Carolina, Tennessee, and Virginia, First Tennessee Bank is offering a bonus of $50 when you refer a friend or business to open up a new Checking account. A First Tennessee Checking account includes tons of free ATMs, tiered interest, no service charge, premier plus banking, and much more! Follow the simple instructions below to earn your $50 Bonus! Also, you can earn a $250 Bonus with Chase Total Checking + Savings!
How To Earn First Tennessee $50 Referral Bonus:
- If you haven’t already, open First Tennessee Bank Checking account.
- Complete the referral form.
- Refer your friends or a business to open up a new Checking account with First Tennessee Bank.
- Once all requirements have been fulfilled, you will earn your $50 Bonus1
First Tennessee Promotion Summary:
- Direct Bonus Link
- Account Type: Checking Account
- Maximum Bonus: $50
- Availability: Arkansas, Georgia, Mississippi, North Carolina, Tennessee, Virginia
- Expiration Date: None
- Hard/Soft Pull: Unknown
- Direct Deposit Requirement: None
- Additional Requirements: You must refer a friend or business to open up a new checking.
- Monthly Fee: None
- Early Termination Fee: None
Fine Print & Bonus Terms:
- Referring party must be an existing customer of First Tennessee Bank with a good standing account.
- Referred party must not have a First Tennessee checking account when the new personal checking account is opened.
- Must be 18 years or older to be eligible.
- Allow 6 weeks for delivery of Reward Cards after completion of all requirements.
- Value of reward may be subject to income tax reporting.
For residents of Arkansas, Georgia, Mississippi, North Carolina, Tennessee, and Virginia, I recommend opening a First Tennessee Bank Checking account to earn a $50 bonus for each person refer to join! To get your friends or businesses to join, let them know about the benefits that a First Tennesse Bank has to offer such as, helpful and friendly people who are committed to providing you with smart, relevant financial advice. Overall, this is a great way to earn $50 into your checking, so spread the word of First Tennesse Bank today! Don’t forget to check out our complete list of Bank Bonuses!