All residence of California, Colorado, and Arizona, with First Bank eSave , you can be one step closer to making your lifestyle more affordable. First Bank eSave is now offering a $25 startup reward for those who create a any checking and savings account. To earn the $25 bonus, all you have to do is sign up and fulfill the requirement balance of $500 in your account in the required 12 months of account activation. you’ll receive an easy $25! With First Bank eSave, you are provided with no monthly service charge, free internet banking, free mobile banking, and free bill pay. Making a checking account has never been so simple, but with First Bank eSave, you’ll be able to enjoy the benefits of a superb student checking system! If you want to learn more about this offer, just keep reading! Earn a $300 bonus by signing up for a Chase Premier Checking!
How To Earn First Bank eSave $25 Bonus:
- Sign Up to First Bank eSave checking or saving account
- Maintain a required $500 balance in your bank account by a verified 12 months of account activation
- Receive the $25 bonus via email!
First Bank eSave Promotion Summary:
- Direct Bonus Link
- Account Type: Any Checking/Savings Account
- Maximum Bonus: $25
- Availability: CA, CO, AZ
- Expiration Date: None
- Hard/Soft Pull: Soft
- Direct Deposit Requirement: None
- Additional Requirements: None
- Monthly Fee: None Required
- Early Termination Fee: None
Fine Print & Bonus Terms:
- There are unlimited bill pays on this account.
- You must maintain the following components to receive these benefits – eSave Checking, eSave Savings, Online Banking, eStatements and Visa Check Card.
- If you cancel or close any of the eSave Account Package components (eSave Checking, eSave Savings, Online Banking, eStatements, or Visa Check Card) then the package benefits will be cancelled.
- The interest rates are effective 12/23/2015 through 12/29/2015. The interest rate and APY may change every Wednesday and on the first business day of each month. These rates apply only to accounts. Fees can reduce earnings on the account.
- Limit one gift award per household, per 12-month period.
- Limit one gift per account.
- The $25 is considered interest and is subject to IRS and other tax reporting.
I highly recommend opening a First Bank eSave Checking&Savings Account. If you are interested in making a $25 bonus, I recommend signing up before the age of 24. First Bank eSave offers exceptional service, which is more of a reason to enroll today! If you are interested in our other bank deals and promotions, check out our other deals and complete listings of Bank Promotions for all your banking needs!