Deemed the official card of the world’s largest airline, the Gold Delta SkyMiles Business Credit Card by American Express is presently offering 30,000 bonus miles after $500 purchases on the card within 3 months of account opening – worth $300 in travel credit, that’s enough to get a round-trip ticket. What’s the catch, you ask? You will find none. For every dollar spent on Delta and Northwest flights, get 2 miles and 1 mile for each dollar spent elsewhere. Without any limit to the number of miles you can earn, these can be redeemed for flights without seat restrictions and blackout dates. Enjoy extra perks such as free first bag check-in, early priority boarding, 20% savings on in-flight purchases, plus a $99 companion certificate every year once you renew your card. On top of that, receive all of this for a $0 introductory annual fee for the first year.
- Earn 30,000 bonus miles toward Award Travel – when you spend $500 on the Card in the first three months from account opening
- Check your first bag free–for up to 8 people on your reservation–on every Delta flight
- Receive double miles on Delta purchases and 1 mile for all other eligible dollars spent
- Priority Boarding and 20% In–Flight Savings
- $0 intro annual fee for the first year, then $95
- No annual fee for Additional Cards
- Save 3% to 10% automatically on business expenses from FedEx, Hertz®, OfficeMax®, and more with OPEN Savings®
American Express OPEN is centered on small businesses and shows it by giving you with all the resources that help you manage your business. Get additional cards with no annual fee for your employees and easily manage these accounts with account summaries and expense management tools to track charges. Sign up for the Gold Delta SkyMiles Business Credit Card today and start earning.
Disclaimer: This content is not provided or commissioned by American Express. Opinions expressed here are author’s alone, not those of American Express, and have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by American Express. This site may be compensated through American Express Affiliate Program.