For residents of New Hampshire, Granite State Credit Union is offering a chance to earn a $25 referral bonus when you open up a savings account, and successfully recruit your friends and family. A Granite State Credit Union account includes, free online banking, free mobile banking, free eStatements, a free telephone teller, free Instant-Issue ATM Card, surcharge-free ATMs and much more! To earn your $25 referral bonus, follow the steps below!
How To Earn Granite State Credit Union $25 Bonus:
- Open a Granite State Credit Union Savings account.
- Complete the referral form.
- Give the form to your friend and ask them to join.
- Your friend must open a consumer loan.
Granite State Credit Union Promotion Summary:
- Direct Bonus Link
- Account Type: Savings Account
- Maximum Bonus: $25
- Availability: New Hampshire
- Expiration Date: None
- Hard/Soft Pull: Soft Pull Via ChexSystems
- Direct Deposit Requirement: None
- Additional Requirements: Complete and turn in referral form.
- Monthly Fee: None
- Early Termination Fee: None
*We wrote an email to Granite State Credit Union asking about what type of inquiry they use, and the CSR told us it’s only a soft pull via ChexSystems. Again, ymmv. Please let us know in the comments below if you have any experiences with this bank.
Fine Print & Bonus Terms:
- Offer is available to existing and new members.
- Loans must be new to GSCU. Minimum Consumer loan balance of $5,000 or more
- Member responsible for paying all taxes associated with the reward.
- This credit union federally insured by NCUA.
For residents of New Hampshire, I recommend opening a Granite State Credit Union Savings Checking to receive a $25 bonus by referring a friend to open a consumers loan. Also, if your friend decides to open a mortgage and home equity loans, y’all both can earn an additional $50 Bonus! Granite State Credit Union stays true to its values and cares about the local community. Overall, this is a great way to earn a $25 Bonus! Don’t forget to check our complete list of Bank Bonuses!