For residents of Hawaii, Oregon, and Washington, HomeStreet Bank is offering a bonus of $100 when you open up a new Select Checking account and set up a direct deposit of at least $500. A Select Checking account comes with many perks such as no monthly service charge, free online banking & bill pay, free starter checks, unlimited ATM fee refund, and much more! Follow the steps below find out how you can earn a $100 Bonus! In addition, you can earn a $250 Bonus with Chase Total Checking + Savings!
How To Earn HomeStreet $100 Bonus:
- Open a HomeStreet Bank Select Checking account.
- Enter the code “Seahawks” upon opening a new checking account
- Set up a direct deposit of at least $500.
HomeStreet Promotion Summary:
- Direct Bonus Link
- Account Type: Select Checking
- Maximum Bonus: $100
- Availability: Hawaii, Oregon, and Washington
- Expiration Date: None
- Hard/Soft Pull: Soft Pull
- Direct Deposit Requirement: Yes, a direct deposit of $500 is required.
- Additional Requirements: You must enter the promo code upon account opening.
- Monthly Fee: None
- Early Termination Fee: None.
Fine Print & Bonus Terms:
- Fees are subject to change upon notice as may be required by law.
- Eligibility for the unlimited refunds in the Select account is based on a direct deposit to your account of at least $500 monthly.
- If the account does not have at least $500 in direct deposits by month-end, ATM fees incurred during that month will not be refunded.
- Charges are based on type of check and check style and will be disclosed at the time of the order.
For residents of Hawaii, Oregon, and Washington, I recommend opening a HomeStreet Bank Select Checking account and setting up a direct deposit of at least $500 to earn a bonus of $100. With a Select Checking account, you are eligible to enjoy many features such as no monthly fees, and no termination fees! Overall, this is a great way to earn a $100 bonus into your checking, so hurry in today! Don’t forget to check out our complete list of Bank Bonuses!