For residents Nationwide, HSBC is offering a bonus of $100 when you refer a friend to open up a new qualifying HSBC Premier or Advance checking account. It’s as simple as that! To get your friend to join tell them about the features that HSBC has to offer such as, free personal internet banking, a free debit card, no ATM fees, eStatements, and much more! Follow the steps below to earn your $100 Bonus today! Additonally, can also earn a $250 Bonus with Chase Total Checking + Savings!
How To Earn HSBC $100 Bonus:
- Open a HSBC Checking account, if you haven’t already.
- Log into the Personal Internet Banking and create your personal referral code.
- Share your personalized referral code with friends & family.
- Once a friend or family member uses your code to open up a qualifying HSBC Premier or Advance checking account, you will earn your $100 bonus within 8 weeks.
HSBC Promotion Summary:
- Direct Bonus Link
- Account Type: Premier and Advance checking account
- Maximum Bonus: $100
- Availability: Nationwide
- Expiration Date: None
- Hard/Soft Pull: Unknown
- Direct Deposit Requirement: None
- Additional Requirements: Your friend must open either a HSBC Premier or Advance checking using your code.
- Monthly Fee: None
- Early Termination Fee: None
Fine Print & Bonus Terms:
- Must maintain balance of $100,000 for HSBC Premier checking.
- Must maintain balance of $10,000 for HSBC Advance.
- A monthly maintenance fee os $20 will incurred if minimum balance is not maintained.
- Bonus will be reported to the applicable IRS form.
For residents Nationwide, I recommend opening a HSBC HSBC Premier or Advance checking account and referring a friend to open one also. Both you and your friend will earn a $100 bonus, which makes this a win-win situation for both of y’all! Also, be sure to let your friend know that if they decide to open a HSBC Premier checking, they will earn a $200 bonus! Overall, this is a considerable $100 into your checking, so get started today! Don’t forget to check out our complete list of Bank Bonuses!