For residents of Missouri, Legacy Bank and Trust is offering a bonus of $25 when you open up a new Checking account, and get your friend to open one also. With a Legacy Bank & Trust Checking, you will also receive many perks such as, no monthly fee or maintain balance to maintain, free e-statements, free debit card, free online and mobile banking capabilities, free fraud monitoring, and much more! Follow the steps below find out how you can earn a $25 Bonus! Earn a $300 bonus by signing up for a Chase Premier Checking!
How To Earn Legacy Bank and Trust $25 Bonus:
- If you haven’t already open a Legacy Bank and Trust account. (Checking Account)
- Download and print out the referral form card or obtain them at your local branch.
- Hand out the forms to friends & family and tell them about Legacy Bank & Trust.
- When a friend or family opens a new checking account with Legacy Bank & Trust, you will receive a $25 bonus!
Legacy Bank and Trust Promotion Summary:
- Direct Bonus Link
- Account Type: Checking Account
- Maximum Bonus: $25
- Availability: Missouri
- Expiration Date: None
- Hard/Soft Pull: Unknown
- Direct Deposit Requirement: None
- Additional Requirements: Your friend must open up a new checking account with your referral.
- Monthly Fee: None
- Early Termination Fee: None.
Fine Print & Bonus Terms:
- The offer is valid for new checking accounts only.
- Must keep account open for 3 months.
- We may report to the IRS the value of any premium and any applicable taxes are the responsibility of the recipient.
- We reserve the right to disqualify any referrals in circumstances where we reasonably believe they were not sent to us in good faith.
- Legacy Bank employees and their immediate families are not eligible to participate in the referral bonus program.
For residents of Missouri, I recommend opening a Legacy Bank and Trust Checking account and referring a friend to open one also to earn a $25 Bonus. Tell your friends to sign up today to receive the many benefits that a LB&T Checking has to offer! With no monthly fees, termination fees, and direct deposit requirements, there is no reason for you not to get started today! Also, Don’t forget to check out our complete list of Bank Bonuses!