For residents of Connecticut, Massachusetts, and Rhode Island, Liberty Bank is now offering new Libby eChecking account members a maximum bonus of $100. LIberty Bank offers exceptional services and promotions, that’ll promote your financial savings and ensure your continued loyalty. With no monthly fee, no minimum balance to maintain and just $25 deposit to open an account, Liberty Bank has proven itself to be an exceptional banking group. Prior to $25 deposit, you must open a direct deposit in a 90 day period in order to receive your bonus, offer ends December 31, Hurry in now and you’ll be able to start a checking account and receive an easy $100. If you are interested in the $100 checking bonus, please read more. Also, you can earn a $300 by signing up for a Chase Premier Checking!
How To Earn Liberty Bank $50 Bonus:
- open a Libby eChecking Account with a $25 opening fee
- enroll in the Liberty Bank Online Banking service
- make 2 recurring payroll or government automated deposits
- make 2 bill payments
Liberty Bank Promotion Summary:
- Direct Bonus Link
- Account Type: Libby Checking Account
- Maximum Bonus: $100
- Availability: Connecticut, Massachusetts , & Rhode Island
- Expiration Date: None
- Hard/Soft Pull: Unknown
- Direct Deposit Requirement: Yes, a direct deposit is required.
- Additional Requirements: Set up a direct deposit.
- Monthly Fee: There is a monthly fee of $5, if the account reaches below $100.
- Early Termination Fee: There is a termination fee of $50 if the account is closed within 90 days
Fine Print & Bonus Terms:
- Promotion can’t be combined with any other offer
- Promotion may be subject to 1099 reporting.
- All account holders on the account must be new consumer checking customers.
- Payroll, pension or government benefits direct deposit required within 90 days of account opening.
- $100 will be credited to new checking account up to 60 days after first direct deposit transaction while account is open.
- Interest Checking requires $100 minimum to open
For residence of Connecticut, Massachusetts, and Rhode Island, I recommend starting a Liberty Bank checking account because you will get an easy $100 cash bonus reward just for signing up. I recommend not closing your account before the 90 day period prior to account activation to avoid any claw backs. I recommend that if you have are interested in activating a interest checking account, that you maintain a required $100+ balance to avoid any monthly charges and fees. For more banking opportunities, check out our complete listing of Bonus Promotions for all your banking needs!