For residents of Illinois, Liberty Bank is offering a bonus of $50 when you open up an Affinity, Jumbo, Liberty, 50 Star, Senior, or Libby eChecking Account with direct deposit, eStatements, and online banking. A Liberty Bank checking account comes with great perks such as online banking, mobile banking, eStatements, visa debit card, email alerts, bank-by-phone, and much more! Follow the steps below to earn your $50 Bonus! Don’t forget that you can also earn a $250 Bonus with Chase Total Checking + Savings!
How To Earn Liberty Bank $50 Bonus:
- Open a qualifying Liberty Bank checking account
- Set up a direct deposit.
- Sign up for eStatements.
- Enroll in Online Banking.
Liberty Bank Promotion Summary:
- Direct Bonus Link
- Account Type: Affinity, Jumbo, Liberty, 50 Star, Senior, or Libby eChecking Account
- Maximum Bonus: $50
- Availability: None
- Expiration Date: None
- Hard/Soft Pull: Unknown
- Direct Deposit Requirement: Yes, a direct deposit is required.
- Additional Requirements: None
- Monthly Fee: Yes, there is a monthly fee of $6 that can be waived with a daily average balance of $1000 or $7500 in total balance deposits.
- Early Termination Fee: None
Fine Print & Bonus Terms:
- Must be at least 16 years of age.
- Liberty Bank reserves the right to request notice of 2 business days before you may close an account accessible with your Liberty Bank Visa® Debit Card.
- Waivable monthly fee
For residents, of Illinois, I recommend opening a qualifying Liberty Bank Checking account with direct deposit, eStatements, and online banking to earn a bonus of $50! Not only is this a good deal, but Liberty Bank also offers a waivable monthly fee, no termination fee, and much more! Overall, this is a good promo, so get started today! Also, don’t forget to check out our complete list of Bank Bonuses!
Leave a Reply