For residents of Illinois, Liberty Bank of Savings is offering a bonus of $100 when you open up a Libby eChecking account, enroll in online banking, make 2 recurring payroll and complete 2 bill payments within 60 days. A Libby eChecking account comes packed with tons of features like no monthly fee or activation fee, no minimum balance, full online & mobile banking, identity theft resolution service, and much more! Follow the steps below to earn your $100 Bonus! You can also earn a $250 Bonus with Chase Total Checking + Savings!
How To Earn Liberty Bank of Savings $100 Bonus:
- Open a Liberty Bank of Savings Libby eChecking account.
- Enroll in online banking.
- Make 2 recurring pay roll or government automated deposits of $100 or more are credited to the account within 60 days of account opening. (Earn $50)
- Make 2 bill payments have been completed through the Liberty Bank Bill Payment service within 60 days of account opening. (Earn $50)
Liberty Bank Promotion Summary:
- Direct Bonus Link
- Account Type: Libby eChecking account
- Maximum Bonus: $100
- Availability: Illinois
- Expiration Date: None
- Hard/Soft Pull: Unknown
- Direct Deposit Requirement: Yes, a direct deposit is required.
- Additional Requirements: None
- Monthly Fee: None
- Early Termination Fee: Yes, there is a $50 termination fee if the account is closed within 90 days.
Fine Print & Bonus Terms:
- Must be 18 years of age or older.
- Minimum balance of to open is $25.
- Any bonus received constitutes income to you and will be properly reported to you and the IRS.
- Limit of one Checking Account per customer.
For residents of Illinois, I recommend opening a Liberty Bank of Savings Libby eChecking account to earn a $100 bonus when you enroll in online banking, make 2 recurring payroll, and make 2 bill payments within 60 days. Overall, this is a good bonus of $100, so sign up today and receive all the benefits the Liberty Bank of Savings has to offer! Also, don’t forget to check out our complete list of Bank Bonuses!
Leave a Reply