Register for a The Platinum Card from American Express Exclusively for Morgan Stanley, and you can receive 50,000 Membership Rewards Points and a $200 airline fee credit after you spend $1,000 within the first 3 months of account opening. With this card, you can earn accelerated points by adding a complimentary Additional Card to your Account for no Annual Fee and you’ll be able to customize a spending limit on each Additional Card. In addition, you will receive many exclusive benefits such as complimentary airport lounge access to The Centurion Lounges and Delta Sky Clubs and you can enroll in Priority Pass Select at no additional cost. This is a great card for anybody who enjoys the perks of living a comfortable lifestyle! Enjoy Gold Status at any select Hiltons or SPG resort and hotel. If you’re interested in a high-end prestige high rewarding credit card, I recommend reading on!
- Earn 50,000 Membership Rewards Points and a $200 airline fee credit after you spend $1,000 within the first 3 months.
- Earn one point for every dollar spent on eligible purchases
- Use Membership Rewards points for deposits credited to your qualifying Morgan Stanley brokerage Account through Invest with Rewards. This reward is available for fulfillment through Morgan Stanley Online or through the Morgan Stanley Client Service Center.
- The Platinum Card comes with complimentary airport lounge access to The Centurion Lounges and Delta Sky Clubs and you can enroll in Priority Pass Select at no additional cost. These programs provide you access to over 700 domestic and international airport lounges
- Travel and Protection Benefits
- Emergency roadside assistance
- Car rental loss and damage Insurance
- Concierge serviceTravel accident insurance
- Identity theft recovery unit
- Start Up Bonus to spending ratio within the given time frame is beautiful
- Priority Select
- $200 airline incidental credit each calendar year.
- A collection of over 750 luxury hotels and resorts worldwide. You receive one-category upgrade upon check-in based on availability
- Waived Foreign Transaction Fee
- 24-hour Platinum Concierge Program, complimentary Boingo membership that provides unlimited Wi-Fi access at over 1 million hotspots worldwide for up to four devices, complimentary car rental elite status
- Add additional cards for free
- Complimentary Hilton Gold Status, & SPG Gold Status
- Travel Benefits
- Stay in the know with exclusive access to ticket presales and Card Member-only events in a city near you
- Travel Accident Insurance can cover travel by plane, train, ship, or bus when you purchase the entire fare on your eligible Card.
- And Much Much More
- Pricey Annual Fee (this card is pure luxury, an established annual fee is understandable)
- Obtaining reward points will be pricey
- No Anniversary annual reward
You can earn 50,000 Membership Rewards Points along with a $200 airline fee credit for your The Platinum Card from American Express Exclusively for Morgan Stanley after you spend $1,000 in the first 3 months of account opening. Although the annual fee is a bit pricey at $450, the premium benefits may just be too generous, and with a 50,000 rewards bonus, and $200 airline fee credit, this is a hefty enrollment bonus for how much you spend! This card isn’t for everyone, I recommend this for anyone who enjoys the benefits of a premium status, and is willing to pay a premium price for these benefits. This is a high end prestige rewards card that offers an exceptional wealth management system. If you’re not interested, then I suggest checking out our complete list of Credit Card Promotions for all of your credit card necessities !
Leave a Reply