Nassau Educators Federal Credit Union is offering residents/workers in counties of Nassau and Suffolk, a chance to earn cash bonuses totaling in $75 when you open a Go Green Checking Account. To qualify for this bonus, once you open the checking account, you must make a direct deposit within 60 days! Not only will you have an opportunity to earn money, but you will also gain the benefits of no monthly fees, no minimum balance requirements, and more when you open the checking account. So Hurry in now and open a account with North Shore Bank while the promotion is still valid! If you want to learn more about the benefits of opening a Nassau Educators FCU checking account, please continue reading! Don’t forget that you can also earn a $250 Bonus with Chase Total Checking + Savings!
How To Earn Nassau Educators FCU Bank $75 Bonus:
- Open a new Go Green Checking Account
- Make a Minimum Direct Deposit of $200 within 60 days of account opening
- Enjoy your $75 cash bonus, sent via account.
Nassau Educators FCU Bank Promotion Summary:
- Direct Bonus Link
- Account Type: GoGreenChecking Account
- Maximum Bonus: $75
- Availability: Nassau/Suffolk County
- Expiration Date: None
- Hard/Soft Pull: Unknown
- Direct Deposit Requirement: Yes, a direct deposit of at least $200 is required.
- Additional Requirements: Must apply for the Go Green Checking Account
- Monthly Fee: There is no monthly fees
- Early Termination Fee: Account must remain open for 6 months prior activation to avoid any forfeited money
Fine Print & Bonus Terms:
- IRAs not eligible.
- Penalty may apply for early withdrawals from Certificates. Fees could reduce earnings on the account.
- The offer is for new, first-time Checking accounts with Direct Deposit only
- Cash bonus will be reported as income on IRS form 1099-INT.
- Direct Deposit is considered to be a recurring, pre-authorized deposit credited to the account via ACH and excludes one-time ACH credits (i.e., tax refunds, deposits from other banks, etc.)
- Account must remain open for six months or bonus will be forfeited. Membership eligibility restrictions apply. Offer can be withdrawn at any time. Stated Annual Percentage Yield applies to GO Green Checking and is subject to change without notice. Must meet account qualifications to earn APY. Ask for details.
For residents of Nassau and Suffolk, I highly recommend opening a Nassau Educators FCU Checking Account.I recommend that any profiteer of the $75 cash bonus reward, should keep their account open for a consecutive 6 months in order to avoid having your bonus being clawed back . Nasau Educators FCU offers free ATMs, free paper ,e-statement, free online banking and bill pay which is more of a reason to sign up today! Check out our other deals and complete listings of Bank Promotions