The National Education Association (NEA) is offering a $20 bonus when eligible members open a Online Savings account through Discover Bank. In order to become a member you must be a public school educator, education support professional (secretary, bus driver, custodian, etc.), college student studying education, substitute educator, or school administrator. You can also open an account if you are a parent, spouse, or child of an NEA member. If you open a CD or Money Market account with the NEA, you only need to make an initial deposit of $2,500 or more into your account to receive the $20 bonus. Members that open an Online Savings Account through Discover Bank just need to make an initial deposit of $500 or more to earn the bonus. The Online Savings Account has no monthly minimum balance or monthly fees, and it offers you free online and mobile banking at any time. Hurry in while NEA’s offer is still valid! You can also earn a $300 bonus with Chase Premier Checking!
How To Earn NEA Discovery Bank $20 Bonus:
- Open a Money Market, or Online Savings Account
- Ensure you pay the initial minimum deposit requirement; $2,500, or with Online Savings through Discover, the minimum will be $500
- Bonus will be awarded via account credit within 60 days following the end of the month prior to the fulfillment of all necessary requirements.
NEA Bank Promotion Summary:
- Direct Bonus Link
- Account Type: CD, Money Market, and Online Savings
- Maximum Bonus: $20
- Availability: Nationwide
- Expiration Date: None
- Hard/Soft Pull: Hard Pull
- Direct Deposit Requirement: No a direct deposit isn’t necessary
- Additional Requirements: Account must be open at time of account credit
- Monthly Fee: Make sure to maintain account balance of $1000, or you will have to do a monthly payment of $15
- Early Termination Fee: None
Fine Print & Bonus Terms:
- Although the information provided by Informa Research Services has been obtained from the various institutions, accuracy cannot be guaranteed.
- Offer limited to one per Eligible NEA Member, per product, per calendar year.
- IRA CDs are not eligible for this offer.
- will be reported on IRS Form 1099-INT.
- Offer may be withdrawn or modified at any time without notice.
- You may make up to six withdrawals from your Online Savings Account per calendar month
- If you exceed these transaction limits during any calendar month we may assess an Excessive Transaction Fee. If you exceed these limits on more than an occasional basis, we reserve the right to close your account.
Take advantage of National Education Association’s (NEA) $20 Bonus offer! NEA Discover Bank allows you to save more with the click of a button. I recommend that educators, or students should open the account and qualify for a $20 bonus! Don’t forget to see our complete list of Banking Promotions for all your banking requisites!
Leave a Reply