For residents of Wisconsin and Illinois, There is a special opportunity that just opened up with NorthShore Bank when sign up for a checking account with North Shore Bank and could claim your cash bonus of $200, use promo code “January 2016,” valid until January 31, 2016. All you have to do is make 10 debit card transactions with NorthShore or set up a Direct Deposit with your Checking Account. $12.50 will be added into your account every month for 16 months. With North Shore Bank’s checking account, you have access to over 23,000 completely FREE ATMs, free debit card, free Online Banking with Bill Pay and eStatements. You’ll also get mobile banking with mobile deposit and person-to-person payments with Popmoney. NorthShore not only offers an astounding Bonus Opportunity, but they also offer an exquisite banking experience. If you’re interested, then I recommend reading on! Also, don’t forget, you can earn a $300 by signing up for a Chase Premier Checking!
How To Earn NorthShore Bank $200 Bonus:
- Open a Checking Account
- Make 10 Debit Transactions with qualifying purchases OR
- Set up a direct deposit
- Receive Bonus
NorthShore Promotion Summary:
- Direct Bonus Link
- Account Type: Any Checking Acount
- Maximum Bonus: $200
- Availability: Wisconsin and Illinois
- Expiration Date: 01/31/16
- Hard/Soft Pull: Soft
- Direct Deposit Requirement: Direct Deposit is optional
- Additional Requirements: If you don’t want to set up a Direct Deposit with NorthShore Checking, you could choose the 10 debit transaction option
- Monthly Fee: Monthly fee of $4.95 is waived the first three months, but can waive the monthly fees after the first three months with a $750 balance or debit usage/estatement.
- Early Termination Fee: No, but it’s recommended that you keep your account open for 16 months to receive your full reward.
Fine Print & Bonus Terms:
- New personal households only.
- ATM transactions will not qualify.
- Direct deposit must be payroll, Social Security, pension or other government benefits.
- For tax purposes, a 1099 form may be issued.
- Incentive credit will not be paid if promo code is retrieved from a deals website and North Shore Bank reserves the right to close customers accounts that do not live within our service area.
For residents of Illinois or Wisconsin, I highly recommend opening a North Shore Bank Checking Account to earn a $200 cash bonus by setting up a direct deposit with a Checking account or completing 10 debit transactions. I recommend that any eligible individual that is interested in this offer, should keep their account open for 16 months to avoid not getting your full cash bonus. This checking promotion gives you $12.50 a month for 16 months for an accumulative total of $200. Overall, this is a great promo to earn an accumulative total of $200 into your checking! Don’t forget to check our complete list of Bank Promotions for any Banking requisites you may have!