For residents of Nebraska, Kansas, Missouri, Wyoming, and Colorado, Pinnacle Bank is offering a bonus of $100 when you open up a new Free Checking account with a minimum opening deposit $100 valid until December 12, 2015. When you open a Pinnacle Bank account, you’ll be receiving much more than just a bonus, you’ll be given tons of perks such as, free online banking, free bill pay, free debit card, no hidden fees, and much more! Follow the steps below to find out how you can earn your $100 Bonus! Earn a $300 bonus by signing up for a Chase Premier Checking!
How To Earn Pinnacle Bank $100 Bonus:
- Open a Pinnacle Bank Free Checking Account.
- Make an minimum opening deposit of $100.
- Receive the bonus within 90 days of account opening.
Pinnacle Bank Promotion Summary:
- Direct Bonus Link
- Account Type: Free Checking Account
- Maximum Bonus: $100
- Availability: CO, KS, MO, NE, WY
- Expiration Date: 12/31/2015
- Hard/Soft Pull: Soft Pull
- Direct Deposit Requirement: None
- Additional Requirements: Minimum opening deposit is $100.
- Monthly Fee: None
- Early Termination Fee: None, however you will not receive the bonus if you do not keep the account open for 90 days.
Fine Print & Bonus Terms:
- Terms and conditions for our $100 offer valid for Free Checking Account applicants only.
- The minimum amount to open an account is $100.
- The maximum payment per customer is $100.
- This offer is for new checking account customers only.
- The $100 bonus will be reflected on a 1099-INT that will be issued and reported to the IRS at year-end.
- Offer expires December 31, 2015.
For residents of Nebraska, Kansas, Missouri, Wyoming, and Colorado, I recommend opening a Pinnacle Bank Free Checking account with an opening deposit of $100, to earn a bonus of $100. At Pinnacle Bank, “free checking” means exactly what you think it would, there is absolutely no monthly fee requirements! This offer is only valid until 12/31/2015, so join today! Don’t forget to check out our complete list of Bank Bonuses!