Enroll with a Platinum Delta SkyMiles® Credit Card from American Express, and you can earn 5,000 Medallion Qualification Miles and 35,000 bonus miles after spending $1,000 in purchases within the first 3 months of account opening. With this card, you earn 2 Miles per dollar spent on purchases made directly with Delta. You can also earn a $100 statement credit after you make a Delta purchase with your new Card within your first 3 months! The annual fee is $195 but, then again, it’s much more pleasant of a annual fee than what the Delta Reserve SkyMiles offers and you also receive a lot of rewarding status benefits such as; Priority Boarding, Complimentary Delta Sky Club Access, No foreign transaction fees, 1 free checked bag for up to 9 people,and much more! This Credit Card Promotion is ideal for frequent Delta Flyers, and 35,000 bonus miles is no joke when it comes to the potential money value of this package, so I suggest anyone that’s interested in this offer, to keep reading!
- Earn 5,000 Medallion Qualification Miles and 35,000 bonus miles after spending $1,000 in purchases within the first 3 months
- Earn a $100 statement credit after you make a Delta purchase with your new Card within your first 3 months
- Earn 2 Miles per dollar spent on purchases made directly with Delta
- Priority Boarding
- Baggage Insurance Plan
- A Free Checked Bag on Delta Flights
- Companion Certificate
- 20% Savings on In-Flight Purchases
- Car Rental Loss and Damage Insurance
- Shop with added confidence and Purchase Protection
- And Much More
- Start Up Bonus of 40,000 Bonus Points, by spending $3000 on eligible purchase
- Earn an additional 10,000 MQM and Bonus Miles when you spend $50,000 in a calendar year
- Earn 10,000 Medallion Qualification Miles (MQMs) and 10,000 bonus miles after you spend $25,000 on purchases on your Card in a calendar year.
- Enjoy Delta Sky Lounge Access at a reduced fee
- 20% saving on In-Flight Purchases
- Stay in the know with exclusive access to ticket presales and Card Member-only events in a city near you
- Travel Accident Insurance can cover travel by plane, train, ship, or bus when you purchase the entire fare on your eligible Card.
- No Foreign Transaction Fees
- And Much More
- There are no Anniversary benefits you’ll need 12,500 to 30,000 SkyMiles for a flight.
- There is an Annual Fee of $195 (quite hefty)
- Card Bonuses limited to just Delta Sky Services
With an American Express Delta Reserve Card, you can earn up to a 35,000 bonus reward points, when you make $1000 in purchases within 3 month of account activation period! Enjoy American Express’s Premium membership program that includes; discounted Delta Sky Club Access, Priority boarding, no foreign transaction fees and much more complimentary benefits for being a rewards member with AmEx Delta Reserve! Save %20 on In-Flight Purchases, and earn 2x bonus points with every dollar spent towards Delta. On top of that, you can get so much more from your travel experience with American Express’s Delta Reserve Platinum. I don’t recommend this card for non-frequent Delta Flyers, this is a card orientated towards Business individuals and people that travel a lot. This card is mostly for peope looking to improve their airline status. Don’t forget to check out our full list of Credit Card Promotions for all of your credit card needs !