For residents of Alabama, District of Columbia, Florida, Georgia, North Carolina, South Carolina, Virginia, Wisconsin and the cities of Chicago and Rockford in Illinois, Opening a PNC Business Checking Account will guarantee you $300 Cash Bonus if you enroll in a Merchant Services account and open a Business Credit Card. As a PNC Business account holder, PNC utilized tools can help you optimize your cash flow, boost operating efficiency and support insightful business decision-making. The promotion is valid until 1/31/2016, so hurry and claim your bonus of $300 today!
How To Earn PNC Bank $300 Bonus:
- Open an PNC Virtual Wallet Account.
- Set up a Merchant Services Account
- Set up a Business Credit Card
PNC Bank Promotion Summary:
- Direct Bonus Link
- Account Type: Business Checking
- Maximum Bonus: $300
- Availability: Alabama, District of Columbia, Florida, Georgia, North Carolina, South Carolina, Virginia, Wisconsin and the cities of Chicago and Rockford in Illinois
- Expiration Date: 1/31/2016
- Hard/Soft Pull: Soft Pull (ChexSystems)
- Direct Deposit Requirement: None
- Additional Requirements: Make a total of $750 in credit card purchases in 3 billing cycles
- Monthly Fee: $12, waivable
- Early Termination Fee: Any credit, if earned, will be forfeited if account is closed within 90 days of account opening
Fine Print & Bonus Terms:
- Requirements must be completed within 60 days of account opening
- The cash bonus will be credited to your new PNC Bank business checking account within 90 days of the date of meeting account opening and activation
- Existing PNC banking customers and customers establishing merchant services accounts with an initial term of less than one year are not eligible for this offer
- All bank account bonuses are treated as income/interest and as such you have to pay taxes on them
I highly recommend opening a PNC Virtual Wallet to earn a $300 cash bonus when you set up a Merchant Service account and business credit card within 90 days. I would also recommend not closing the account until bonus posts, because there is a account activation early termination period that could affect your chances of receiving your $300 bonus. If you’re not interested in a Business Checking Account, then I recommend you check out our complete listings of Bank Deal for all of your banking needs!