Opening a PNC Virtual Wallet Account will guarantee any residents of Alabama, District of Columbia, Florida, Georgia, North Carolina, South Carolina, Virginia, Wisconsin and Chicago a chance to earn an easy $100 bonus. If you work in a company that offers WorkPlace Banking benefits from PNC Bank, you can refer a coworker to PNC and claim your well-needed $100 bonus. Once you open your own account all you have to do is complete the referral coupon and give it to a coworker before they open their own eligible account. To convince your coworker to switch, remind them that PNC’s referral program can earn you up to $500 a year! Pnc’s WorkPlace helpful educational on-site and online sessions, workshops and financial tools supports you in saving the utmost money! So hurry in and save today! Don’t forget you can earn a $300 bonus with Chase Premier Checking!
How To Earn PNC Bank $400 Bonus:
- Open a PNC Virtual Wallet Savings Account
- Download the referral coupon and include your name and address in the “referred by” section
- Give it to your co-workers and start a conversation about PNC
- Encourage them to join and open an eligible PNC checking account
- After they do, you’ll get $50 per co-worker and they will also receive money
PNC Bank Promotion Summary:
- Direct Bonus Link
- Account Type: Virtual Wallet with Performance Select
- Maximum Bonus: $100
- Availability: Alabama, District of Columbia, Florida, Georgia, North Carolina, South Carolina, Virginia, Wisconsin and the cities of Chicago and Rockford in Illinois
- Expiration Date: None
- Hard/Soft Pull: Unknown
- Direct Deposit Requirement: Yes, a direct deposit is required
- Additional Requirements: Must refer a co-worker that is eligible for PNC’s Virtual Wallet Savings Account
- Monthly Fee: $15 monthly fee for Performance Spend, Keep balance at $2,000 to waive monthly fee. $25 monthly fee for Performance Select. Keep balance of $5,000 or Direct Deposit of $5,000 to waive the monthly fee.
- Early Termination Fee: None
Fine Print & Bonus Terms:
- A qualifying Direct Deposit is defined as a recurring Direct Deposit of a paycheck, pension, Social Security or other regular monthly income electronically deposited by an employer
- Credit card cash advance transfers, transfers from one account to another or deposits made at a branch or ATM do not qualify as Qualifying Direct Deposits.
A qualifying Bill Payment must be made using the PNC Online Banking system and the payment date of at least one transaction must be within 60 days of new account opening.
- Transfers, drafts, payments made from PNC checking through another party’s payment system, or personal transfers through Popmoney, do not qualify as Bill Payments.
- If multiple accounts are opened with the same signers, only one account will be eligible for the premium.
- For this offer, signing authority will be defined by the customer name(s) and social security number(s) registered on the account.
- Offer only available to residents of: AL, DC, DE, FL, GA, IL, IN, KY, MD, MI, MO, NC, NJ, NY, OH, PA, SC, VA, WI and WV.
- Offer may be extended, modified or discontinued at any time and may vary by market.
- The value of the reward may be reported on Internal Revenue Service (IRS) Form 1099, and may be considered taxable income to you.
I highly recommend opening a PNC Virtual Wallet through Refer-A-Friend program to earn a $100 cash bonus when you set up a virtual wallet and have an eligible co-worker thoroughly sign into PNC company. If you’re looking forward to stretching that dollar, PNC has personalized tools and features to help guide you with your financial plans . With plenty of benefits, and an easy $100 referral bonus delivered straight to your online virtual wallet account, How could anyone not say no! Start Saving more when you sign up for a PNC Virtual Wallet. I also recommend you check out our complete listings of Bank Deal for all of your banking inquiries!