Residents of California, Florida, Illinois, New York, and New Jersey, Popular Community Bank is currently offering a chance to earn a $125 bonus when you open a new Popular Checking Account online or at any local Popular Community branch . When you sign up for Popular Checking you will receive a free Popular MasterCard® Debit Card with access to over 55,000 Allpoint® ATMs worldwide, no minimum balance required, no monthly service charge, free Online Banking, free Mobile Banking with text account alerts, and mobile check deposit. With plenty of benefits to choose from, Popular Community Bank is an exceptional bank, hurry in and start today! Don’t forget that you can also earn a $250 Bonus with Chase Total Checking + Savings!
How To Earn Popular Community Bank $400 Bonus:
- Open an Popular Community Bank with a minimum opening deposit is $50 ($25 in NY).
- Receive $75 when you make 3 ACH direct deposits of $500 or more.
- Receive $50 when you make 5 online bill payments or preauthorized withdrawals.
Popular Community Bank Promotion Summary:
- Direct Bonus Link
- Account Type: Popular Checking account
- Maximum Bonus: $125
- Availability: California, Florida, Illinois, New York, and New Jersey
- Expiration Date: None
- Hard/Soft Pull: Soft Pull (ChexSystems)
- Direct Deposit Requirement: None
- Additional Requirements: Minimum opening deposit of $50 to activate account
- Monthly Fee: None
- Early Termination Fee: Account must be open to receive bonus. Fee for accounts closed before 180 days
Fine Print & Bonus Terms:
- Account bonuses are limited to one per customer, per lifetime
- subject to IRS Form 1099-INT.
- Deposits are subject to verification and may not be available for immediate withdrawal.
I highly recommend opening a Popular Community Bank to earn a $125 cash bonus when you fulfill all the requirements within 90 days. I would also recommend keeping the account standing 180 days after activation to avoid any termination fees and claw backs! I also recommend you check out our complete listings of Bank Bonuses for all of your banking needs!
Leave a Reply