For residents of Pennsylvania and New Jersey, Provident Bank is offering a bonus of $25 bonus when you refer a friend to open up a new Checking account. Let your friends know that when they sign up for a Provident Bank Checking, they will receive many perks such as, free online banking with bill payment, free eStatements, mobile banking with check deposits, no minimum balance requirements, no service fees, and much more! Follow the steps below to earn your $25 Bonus! You can also earn a $250 Bonus with Chase Total Checking + Savings!
How To Earn Provident Bank $25 Bonus:
- Open a Provident Bank Checking account.
- Hand out the referral forms to friends/family.
- When a friend or family member signs up with your referral form, ya’ll both will be credited $25 into your checking!
Provident Bank Promotion Summary:
- Direct Bonus Link
- Account Type: Checking Account
- Maximum Bonus: $25
- Availability: New Jersey, Pennsylvania
- Expiration Date: None
- Hard/Soft Pull: Unknown
- Direct Deposit Requirement: None
- Additional Requirements: Your friend must open a checking account with Provident Bank.
- Monthly Fee: None
- Early Termination Fee: None
Fine Print & Bonus Terms:
- Participants must be at least 18 years old to be eligible.
- Cash reward will be credited to the account within 75 calendar days of account opening, provided that the Program requirements are met.
- IRS regulations require that the cash rewards be reported on Form 1099-MISC.
- We reserve the right to disqualify any referrals that we reasonably believe were not made in good faith.
For residents of New Jersey and Pennsylvania, I recommend opening a Provident Bank Checking Account and referring a friend to open one up also to earn a $25 bonus. Remember to let your friend know that they will be earning a $25 bonus also! Provident Bank offers quality accounts and services, so get your friends to join today! If not, then check out our complete list of Bank Bonuses!