Provident Credit Union is offering residents of California a chance to earn a maximum cash bonus of $150! All you need to do is open a new Provident Super Reward Checking, Provident Checking, or Simply Free Checking account, then perform debit card transactions, set up a direct deposit or automatic credit, and maintain enrollment in e-Documents. Enjoy no minimum balance, no monthly fee, and free overdraft protection! Hurry in and open an account with Provident CU to enroll in plenty more benefits and promotions! I recommend starting soon while this offer is still valid! You can also earn a $300 bonus with Chase Premier Checking!
How To Earn Provident Credit Union $150 Bonus:
- Open a Provident Credit Union Simply Free Checking, Checking, and Super Rewards Checking Account
- Make a debit transaction of at least $300 or more per month
- Have monthly direct deposits or automatic credits of at least $500
- Enroll in online banking and e-Documents with valid email address
Provident Credit Union Promotion Summary:
- Direct Bonus Link
- Account Type: Simply Free Checking, Checking, and Super Rewards Checking Account
- Maximum Bonus: $150
- Availability: California
- Expiration Date: None
- Hard/Soft Pull: Soft Pull
- Direct Deposit Requirement: Provident CU requires a Direct Deposit
- Additional Requirements: There is a minimum $25 opening deposit
- Monthly Fee: There are no attached monthly fees
- Early Termination Fee: None
Fine Print & Bonus Terms:
- To qualify for the New Account Bonus, you must be a new member, 18 or older, and reside in California.
- Must meet the monthly requirements described above.
- Provident will rebate nationwide ATM surcharge fees imposed by the other institution, up to $2.50 per transaction when you meet the monthly minimum requirements described above.
- Only one Provident credit card can have its purchases count towards your qualifications each month (whichever one that is selected on the account on the last business day of the month).
- Automatic or electronic payments using your checking account and routing number are not considered purchases.
- By providing your payee with your debit or credit card number, your posted automatic payments will be counted as eligible purchases.
- Some bill payments will meet the monthly requirement for an ACH debit or credit transaction.
- Debit card cash-back amounts, cash advances on credit cards, and checks do not count towards qualifications.
Take advantage of Provident Credit Union for an $150 Bonus offers! Provident CU provides you with excellent service, and exquisite deals and promotions. It’s difficult to pass up such an offer because it’s an easy $150! I recommend this to anyone looking for a satisfying bank in California. With lower rates and affordable cost, it’s hard to beat! Don’t forget to see our complete list of Banking Promotions for all your banking curiosities!
Leave a Reply