For residents of Florida, Indiana, Kentucky, Ohio, and Tennessee, Republic Bank is offering a bonus of $100 when you open up a new Easy Checking account, using the promo code: EDU, and making a deposit of at least $50 by the third statement cycle valid till December 31, 2015. An Easy Checking account has a lot of benefits to offer such as no minimum balance, no monthly maintenance fee, unlimited check writing, free mobile banking, online banking & bill pay, and much more! Follow the steps below to earn your $100 Bonus! Don’t forget you can earn a $300 bonus with Chase Premier Checking!
How To Earn Republic Bank $100 Bonus:
- Open a Republic Bank Easy Checking account using the promo code: EDU
- Make a deposit of $50 or more by the third statements cycle.
- Keep the account in good standing for 6 months.
Republic Bank Promotion Summary:
- Direct Bonus Link
- Account Type: Easy Checking
- Maximum Bonus: $100
- Availability: Florida, Indiana, Kentucky, Ohio, and Tennessee
- Expiration Date: 12/31/2015
- Hard/Soft Pull: Unknown
- Direct Deposit Requirement: None
- Additional Requirements: Use promo code: EDU upon account opening.
- Monthly Fee: None
- Early Termination Fee: You must keep the account open for at least 6 months to receive the bonus.
Fine Print & Bonus Terms:
- Limit one bonus per household.
- The bonus will be paid the first business day of the month following the opening and funding of the new Easy Checking account.
- Easy Checking account must remain open for at least 6 months.
- The bonus is reportable on 1099-INT. Not valid with any other offer.
- Valid only for new members.
For residents of Florida, Indiana, Kentucky, Ohio, and Tennessee, I recommend opening a Republic Bank Easy Checking account to earn a $100 bonus when you make a deposit of $50 or more by third statement cycle, and keep the account good standing for at least 6 months. Keep in mind that this offer is a limited time offer, valid until 12/31/2015, so hurry in today! Overall, this is a great way to add an additional $100 into your checking especially since an Easy Checking account has so much to offer! If not, then check out our complete list of Bank Bonuses!
Leave a Reply