For residents Nationwide, Salem Five Bank is offering a bonus of $100 when you open up a new eOne checking account, and complete two direct deposits, OR make 6 online bill payments, OR complete 20 debit card transactions. A eOne Checking account comes packed with tons of features like, free ATMs worldwide, cash back debit rewards, free mobile banking, and much more! Follow the steps below to earn your $100 Bonus! You can earn a $250 Bonus with Chase Total Checking + Savings!
How To Earn Salem Five $100 Bonus:
- Open a Salem Five Bank eOne checking account
- You must then complete one of the followings requirements:
- Complete 2 direct deposits of $250 or more within the first 60 days of account opening.
- Complete 6 online bill pays within the first 60 days of account opening.
- Complete 20 debit card transactions within the first 60 days of account opening.
Salem Five Bank Promotion Summary:
- Direct Bonus Link
- Account Type: eOne Checking account
- Maximum Bonus: $100
- Availability: Nationwide
- Expiration Date: None
- Hard/Soft Pull: Hard Pull
- Direct Deposit Requirement: Yes/No
- Additional Requirements: Must complete at least one of the following requirements.
- Monthly Fee: None
- Early Termination Fee: None
Fine Print & Bonus Terms:
- Reward is limited to one per person.
- Non-US residents and individuals under 18 years of age are not eligible.
- This program may be modified or cancelled at any time without notice to either party.
For residents Nationwide, I recommend opening a Salem Five Bank eOne Checking account and completing one of the requirements to qualify for a bonus of $100. Not only is this a good deal, but Salem Five Bank also offers a Savings account with a 1.00 % APY, which is one of the highest interest earnings in the country. Overall, this is a great deal, but keep in mind that Salem Five Bank does hard pulls which might effect your credit score. Also, don’t forget to check out our complete list of Bank Bonuses!