Enroll for a Spirit Airlines World MasterCard Credit Card, and you can get 15,000 Bonus Miles after just making your first purchase. That’s enough for up to 3 roundtrip off-peak tickets with taxes and fees from $11.20 per award! You also earn 5,000 bonus Free Spirit miles when you spend at least $10,000 in purchases annually and pay your annual fee. Start redeeming round-trip reward tickets at just 5,000 FREE SPIRIT miles. On top of that, earn 2 miles for every dollar you spend on purchases. There are NO Blackout Dates on Award Tickets either and enjoy a $0 introductory annual fee for the first year. With an attractive anniversary bonus of 5,000 points, and an attractive rewards redemption system. This card may very well be the exact definition of cost effective!
- Earn 15,000 Bonus Miles after your first purchase
- Earn 2 miles for every dollar you spend on purchases.
- Earn 5,000 anniversary bonus FREE SPIRIT miles when you spend at least $10,000 in purchases annually and pay your annual fee
- Start redeeming round-trip reward tickets at just 5,000 FREE SPIRIT miles with taxes and fees from $11.20 per award
- Enjoy an Introductory annual fee of $0 for the first year; a $59 fee will apply to World MasterCard® accounts thereafter
- Earn 15,000 bonus miles after your first purchase is made
- Earn 2 miles for every dollar spent
- There is an attractive anniversary bonus (free flight)
- round-trip rewards redemption starts at 5000 miles
- Annual fee is waived the first year
- Good for booking off-peak reward travel
- No Blackout Dates
- And so much more.
- There is an annual fee
- Doesn’t offer free checked baggage benefits, companion tickets, or in-flight savings.
- Bad for anyone looking for high rewards rates
- Bad for individuals looking for flexible travel dates
- In order to just break even, and make up for the fee, you need to charge $5,900 to this card within a year.
- Does not have any free lounges passes for their card members
Receive 15,000 bonus miles for your Spirit Airlines World MasterCard Credit Card by just making your first purchase happen. When you sign up for this card, you receive a attractive signup bonus and also access to their many perks and benefits of being a Spirit Airlines World card holder, such as; 2 miles for every dollar spent with your Spirit Airlines World Credit Card. If you travel often, then I definitely recommend this card to get the most optimal bang for your bucks. This card does have a annual fee after one year of credit card activation, and the Mile points do expire in three months without any mile-earning activity or a monthly credit card purchase, so use your card at least once per month! This card has easy to earn rewards points but spending annually a gross of $5,900 on this card will make the annual fee even close to it’s bang for the bucks. Also, Don’t forget to check out our full list of Credit Card Promotions if you’re not interested in a Airlines rewards credit card at the moment.