For residents of California, Stanford Federal Credit Union is offering a bonus of $100 when you open up a new personal checking account and establish a monthly recurring direct deposit of at least $500 valid until December 31, 2015. When you sign up for Stanford FCU you are receiving many great features such as, an instant issue debit card, access to plenty of ATMs & Branches, mobile banking & mobile deposits, and much more! Follow the steps below to earn your $100 Bonus! Additionally, can also earn a $250 Bonus with Chase Total Checking + Savings!
How To Earn Stanford FCU $100 Bonus:
- Open an Stanford Federal Credit Union Checking account with a minimum of $5 balance.
- Establish a monthly recurring direct deposit of at least $500 to your new checking account.
- Receive bonus within 30 days after satisfaction of conditions.
Stanford FCU Promotion Summary:
- Direct Bonus Link
- Account Type: Personal Checking
- Maximum Bonus: $100
- Availability: California
- Expiration Date: 12/31/2015
- Hard/Soft Pull: Unknown
- Direct Deposit Requirement: Yes, a direct deposit required of at least $500 is required.
- Additional Requirements: Requirements must be met within 60 days.
- Monthly Fee: None
- Early Termination Fee: Yes, a termination fee will occur if account is closed within 3 months.
*We wrote an email to Stanford FCU asking about what type of inquiry they use, and the CSR told us it’s only a soft pull via ChexSystems. Again, ymmv. Please let us know in the comments below if you have any experiences with this bank.
Fine Print & Bonus Terms:
- The $100 bonus is not considered part of the minimum opening balance.
- The first recurring direct deposit must be posted to your account within 60 calendar days of your account opening date.
- Limited to one bonus per household.
- The checking account must remain open a minimum of three months.
- Bonus $100 will be credited to your account within 30 days after satisfaction of conditions. T
- axes due on the bonus deposit are the sole responsibility of the recipient.
For residents of California, I recommend opening a Stanford Federal Credit Union Personal checking account to receive a $100 bonus when you establish a monthly recurring direct deposit of at least $500 valid until 12/31/2015. Just make sure to keep the account active for at least 3 months to avoid the termination fee. Overall, this is a great bonus of $100 into your checking especially since there is no monthly fees! Also, don’t forget to check out our complete list of Bank Bonuses!
Leave a Reply