For residents of Kansas, Colorado, and Missouri, Sunflower Bank is offering a bonus of $50 when you refer a friend to open up a new Spend & Sign & Savings Checking and a Savings account valid until December 31, 2015. Don’t forget to let your friends know about all the features that Sunflower Bank has to offer like, direct deposit, mobile banking, online banking & bill pay, eStatements, visa debit card, and much more! Follow the steps below to earn your $50 Bonus! You can also earn a $250 Bonus with Chase Total Checking + Savings!
How To Earn Sunflower Bank $50 Referral Bonus:
- If you haven’t already, open a Sunflower Bank checking.
- Complete the referral form.
- Your referee must then open up a new Spend & Sign & Savings Checking and Savings account.
Sunflower Bank Promotion Summary:
- Direct Bonus Link
- Account Type: Spend & Sign & Savings Checking and Savings package
- Maximum Bonus: $50
- Availability: Kansas, Colorado, and Missouri
- Expiration Date: 12/31/2015
- Hard/Soft Pull: Unknown
- Direct Deposit Requirement: None
- Additional Requirements: Your friend must open up a new qualifying account with Sunflower Bank
- Monthly Fee: Yes, there is a monthly fee which can be waived with SuperB checking account.
- Early Termination Fee: None
Fine Print & Bonus Terms:
- Offer valid 10/1/15-12/31/15 and may be canceled without notice.
- Offer applies only to new personal checking households that open a Spend & Sign & Save checking and savings account package.
- Existing customer must have Sunflower Bank personal checking account to qualify for payment.
- Maximum payment per household: $250.
- Customers will receive a 1099-INT for bonus payment. Not valid with any other offer.
For residents of Kansas, Colorado, and Missouri, I recommend opening a Sunflower Bank Spend & Sign & Savings Checking and a Savings account, and referring your friends to also! For each person that joins, you will earn a $50 bonus! Make up to 5 referrals a year and earn up to a $250 bonus! Join today and enjoy all the features that Sunflower Bank has to offer! If not, then check out our complete list of Bank Bonuses!