Opening a PNC Virtual Wallet Account will guarantee any residents of Alabama, District of Columbia, Florida, Georgia, North Carolina, South Carolina, Virginia, Wisconsin and Chicago , a $200 Cash Bonus if you do an opening payment via PNC Online Bill Pay and Establish a total qualifying direct deposit(s) of $1,000 to the new account within 60 days of account opening. A PNC Virtual Wallet Performance Spend account holder receive no monthly service charge with the qualifying direct deposit, free transactions at PNC and non-PNC ATMs, higher returns in your Growth account with a 0.80% APY, and bonus rewards when you link your PNC Visa® Credit Card to your account! you also have full banking relationship to earn greater rewards, calendar, Money Bar, Spending Zone and other online tools. With the many rewards PNC provides, PNC has consistently provided one of the best savings promotions to date! So hurry in now and claim your bonus of $200 and start saving today! Also, you can earn a $300 by signing up for a Chase Premier Checking!
How To Earn PNC Bank $200 Bonus:
- Open an PNC Virtual Wallet Account.
- Set up a direct deposit of $1,000 to the opening account
- Make at least one payment with the PNC Virtual Wallet Online Bill Pay
PNC Bank Promotion Summary:
- Direct Bonus Link
- Account Type: Virtual Wallet with Performance Spend
- Maximum Bonus: $200
- Availability: Nationwide
- Expiration Date: 12/31/15
- Hard/Soft Pull: Soft Pull (ChexSystems)
- Direct Deposit Requirement: Yes, a direct deposit is required. Direct Deposit must withhold at least $2,000
- Additional Requirements: You only need one payment via PNC online bill pay
- Monthly Fee: The $15 monthly fee for Performance Spend can be waived with qualifying direct deposit of $2,000+ OR average monthly balance of $2,000+ OR $15,000 in linked eligible accounts
- Early Termination Fee: $25 cancellation fee for closing the account 6 months prior activation
Fine Print & Bonus Terms:
- A qualifying Direct Deposit is defined as a recurring Direct Deposit of a paycheck, pension, Social Security or other regular monthly income electronically deposited by an employer
- Credit card cash advance transfers, transfers from one account to another or deposits made at a branch or ATM do not qualify as Qualifying Direct Deposits.
A qualifying Bill Payment must be made using the PNC Online Banking system and the payment date of at least one transaction must be within 60 days of new account opening.
- Transfers, drafts, payments made from PNC checking through another party’s payment system, or personal transfers through Popmoney, do not qualify as Bill Payments.
- If multiple accounts are opened with the same signers, only one account will be eligible for the premium.
- For this offer, signing authority will be defined by the customer name(s) and social security number(s) registered on the account.
- Offer only available to residents of: AL, DC, DE, FL, GA, IL, IN, KY, MD, MI, MO, NC, NJ, NY, OH, PA, SC, VA, WI and WV.
- Offer may be extended, modified or discontinued at any time and may vary by market.
- The value of the reward may be reported on Internal Revenue Service (IRS) Form 1099, and may be considered taxable income to you.
I highly recommend opening a PNC Virtual Wallet to earn a $200 cash bonus when you set up a direct deposit within 90 days. I would also recommend the PNC Virtual Wallet due to the fact that it provides simple, yet effective features that allows you to go further with your money. With plenty of benefits, and an easy $200 delivered straight to your online virtual wallet account soon after you complete 4 simple requirements, How could anyone not say no! Start Saving more when you sign up for a PNC Virtual Wallet. I also recommend you check out our complete listings of Bank Promotions for all of your banking curiosities!
Connect with me