For residents of Ohio, Telhio Credit Union is offering a bonus of $50 when you refer a friend and they open up new Telhio Checking. Your friend must then sign up for a debit card OR enroll in eStatements. To get your friends to join, let them know of all the benefits that Telhio CU has to offer such as, free eStatements, free online banking, free bill payer, direct deposit, ATM banking, and much more! Follow the steps below to earn your $50 Bonus! You can also earn a $250 Bonus with Chase Total Checking + Savings!
How To Earn Telhio CU $50 Referral Bonus:
- Open a Telhio Credit Union checking account (Telhio Checking)
- Complete the online referral form.
- Refer a friend to open up a Telhio Checking account.
- Within 60 days of account opening, your friend must set up a Debit card OR enroll in eStatements.
Telhio CU Bank Promotion Summary:
- Direct Bonus Link
- Account Type: Telhio Checking
- Maximum Bonus: $50
- Availability: Ohio
- Expiration Date: None
- Hard/Soft Pull: Hard Pull
- Direct Deposit Requirement: No, direct deposit is not required.
- Additional Requirements: Your friend must complete at least one of the requirements.
- Monthly Fee: None
- Early Termination Fee: Yes, to receive the full bonus, you must keep the account open for 6 months.
Fine Print & Bonus Terms:
- You may receive up to 10 referrals a year.
- All requirements must be made within 60 days of account opening.
- Recipient is responsible for any federal, state, and/or local taxes on reward items.
For residents of Ohio, I recommend opening a Telhio Credit Union Telhio Checking and referring your friends to also. When you friend meets the following requirements, you will earn a $50 bonus! You are also eligible for up to 10 referrals a year which adds up to be $500 in bonuses. Overall, this is a great checking account for you and your friend, so give it a try today! Also, don’t forget to check out our complete list of Bank Bonuses!
Leave a Reply