Available nationwide, UFB Direct is offering up to 120,000 miles/points per calendar year when you open a UFB Direct Airline Rewards Checking. With this account, earn 1 mile/point for every $3 Point of Sale debit transaction spent in your account. On top of these reward miles, you also receive no minimum balance requirement, no monthly maintenance fee, and unlimited ATM reimbursement. Not only that, but you get free overdraft protection,Person-2-Person Pay and much more! This is an exceptional checking account from an exceptional banking service, and I recommend Signing up today before it’s too late! You can also earn a easy $250 Bonus with Chase Total Checking + Savings!
How To Earn UFB Direct Miles Bonus:
- Apply for a UFB DIRECT Checking Account Through the Airlines Rewards Program
- You must make a minimum deposit of $100 to open the account
- Debit Transactions determines reward points
UFB Direct Bank Promotion Summary:
- Direct Bonus Link
- Account Type: Airlines Rewards Checking
- Maximum Bonus: 1,000-120,000 miles
- Availability: Nationwide
- Expiration Date: None
- Hard/Soft Pull: Soft pull only
- Direct Deposit Requirement: Yes
- Additional Requirements: None
- Monthly Fee: None
- Early Termination Fee: None, but reward points given depends on point of sale, and debit transactions. points will be forfeited upon account cancellation
Fine Print & Bonus Terms:
- Rewards Program- Miles/Points for your checking account is credited on a monthly basis.
- Merchants who accept Visa/MasterCard cards are assigned a merchant code which is determined by the merchant or its processor in accordance with Visa/MasterCard procedures based on the kinds of products and services they primarily sell.
- UFB Direct cannot control how merchants choose to classify a transaction
- Purchases made at Super Markets, Super Stores, Grocery Stores, Wholesale Stores, Discount Stores, USPS, and financial or money transfer institutions are not eligible.
- Purchases made using virtual wallets, funds transfer services, or other similar technology are not eligible.
- If your account is at zero at the end of your statement cycle, your accrued Miles/Points will be forfeited for that cycle and your account will be closed.
- UFB Direct may add more participating airlines in the future.
Do you enjoy vacations, trips, or flying? Well, UFB Direct Airlines Rewards Checking gives their customers the perfect opportunity to travel for free! With up to 120,000 miles, all you need to do is earn those reward points through simply spending smart! Just make sure to keep your account open to avoid any forfeited mileage. Since UFB Direct does soft pull only, I highly recommend to open this bank promotion to start earning your free reward miles today! Don’t forget to check our complete list of Bank Bonuses for all your banking necessities!
Leave a Reply