For residents of Kansas and Nebraska, Union Bank & Trust is offering a $50 bonus when you refer-a-friend to open up a new Checking account. To get your friends to join, make sure to let them know the benefits that Union Bank & Trust provides such as, a ATM fee freedom, a free designer debit card, a $10 mobile banking bonus, and much more! Follow the steps below to earn your $50 Bonus. Also, you can earn a $250 Bonus with Chase Total Checking + Savings!
How To Earn Union Bank & Trust $50 Bonus:
- Open an Union Bank & Trust Checking account.
- Fill out the referral form.
- Your friend will then receive a referral code that they must use when opening up a new checking account.
- You will then receive an email to verify if your friend has joined.
Union Bank & Trust Promotion Summary:
- Direct Bonus Link
- Account Type: Checking Account
- Maximum Bonus: $50
- Availability: Kansas, Nebraska
- Expiration Date: None
- Hard/Soft Pull: Unknown
- Direct Deposit Requirement: None
- Additional Requirements: Your friend must use your referral code upon account opening.
- Monthly Fee: None
- Early Termination Fee: None
Fine Print & Bonus Terms:
- To receive the $50 cash, an existing Union Bank checking account is required.
- The $50 will be deposited to your account within 60 days after your friend opens their checking account.
- Limit one per household.
- No minimum balance requirement to receive bonus.
- $50 deposit required to open account.
For residents of Kansas and Nebraska, I recommend opening a Union Bank & Trust Checking account to receive a $50 bonus for each friend you bring in! Also, to get your friends to join, let them know that they will receive a $50 bonus with an eligible upgrade to a designer card. Overall, this is a great bonus of $50 into your checking! If not, then check out our complete list of Bank Bonuses!