United Federal Credit Union is now offering residents of Arkansas, Indiana, Michigan, North Carolina, Nevada, Ohio, and Oklahoma, a astounding opportunity to earn a $50 cash bonus when you open a new personal checking account, and complete 1 recurring direct deposit of at least $250, and complete 10 signature debit card transactions within 60 days. Also, earn up to $500 when you refer a friend to open a new checking account with United FCU! With No monthly fees,No minimum balance requirements,East to earn CardPerks Rewards point; United FCU not only provides you with a great bonus promotion, but also a exquisite checking system too! And Don’t forget, you can earn a easy $250 by signing up for a Total Checking + Savings from Chase!
How To Earn United FCU $50 Bonus:
- Open a Checking Account
- Have one (1) recurring payroll or government direct deposit of at least $250, AND
- Complete ten (10) signature debit card transactions
- Refer a Guest
- Guest must complete registration and account opening requirements
United FCU Promotion Summary:
- Direct Bonus Link
- Account Type: Convenience, Interest Plus, and Platinum Plus Checking account
- Maximum Bonus: $50
- Availability: AR, IN, MI, NC, NV, OH and OK
- Expiration Date: None
- Hard/Soft Pull: Unknown
- Direct Deposit Requirement: Yes, a direct deposit of at least $250 is required
- Additional Requirements: Referred friend must be eligible for you to receive bonus
- Monthly Fee: No Monthly Fees with Convenience Checking or Interest Plus Checking, $5 fee with Platinum Plus
- Early Termination Fee: None
Fine Print & Bonus Terms:
- Offer valid only for first checking account opened with UFCU.
- Qualifying activities must post to your account by 6:00 PM before the 60th day from checking account opening.
- Must be 18 years or older.
- Account must be open and in good standing at the time of qualification to receive the Reward Card.
- Reward Card will be mailed within 4 to 6 weeks of qualification.
- Current UFCU Members may earn Reward Cards as a Referrer by referring your friends or family, but current checking account holders are not eligible to earn Reward Cards as a Referee by opening or using a new checking account.
- Total Reward Cards limited to $500 per Member per calendar year.
- Employees of United Federal Credit Union, volunteer officials, and their immediate families and household members are not eligible to receive Reward Cards.
For residents of Arkansas, Indiana, Michigan, North Carolina, Nevada, Ohio, and Oklahoma , I highly recommend opening a United Federal Credit Union Checking Account to earn a easy accumulative $50 cash bonus by setting up a direct deposit with a Checking account and referring a friend or family. I also recommended that you refer a friend that is eligible for the promotion to avoid any hassle of not receiving your $50 bonus. United FCU offers no minimum balance or service charge, no monthly charges, and so much more. For a simple checking account, you get the comfortable feeling of affordability along with efficiency. Overall, this is a great promo to earn an accumulative $50 into your checking! Don’t forget to check our complete list of Bank Bonuses for any Bank Promotion requisite you may have!