For residents of Pennsylvania that are under the age of 18, Univest Bank & Trust is offering a $10 Bonus when you open a new Univest Eaglet Savings account. Kids turning 1 to 12 will receive $1 for every inch they have grown, and Teens turning 13 to 17 will receive gifts from Univest. Open a Savings account today and see the $10 Bonus within 10 days. Not only do they receive a $10 bonus, but also a surprisingly cheap $1 minimum to open, No minimum balance requirement, No monthly service charge, and Earned interest! What better way to show your kids how to bank than to give them hands on experience with Univest! So hurry in today! To earn an additional $300 you can sign up for a Chase Premier Checking!
How To Earn Univest Bank $10 Bonus:
- Open a Personal Savings Account
- Make an initial $1 opening deposit
Univest Bank Promotion Summary:
- Direct Bonus
- Account Type: Eaglet Savings Account
- Maximum Bonus: $10
- Availability: Pennsylvania
- Expiration Date: None
- Hard/Soft Pull: Soft
- Direct Deposit Requirement:None
- Additional Requirements: $1 minimum to join
- Monthly Fee: None
- Early Termination Fee: $20 closing fee if you close the account within 90 days of account activation
Fine Print & Bonus Terms:
- Limited to six (6) withdrawals or transfers to another account or third-party by means of check, draft and debit card (including online or telephone transfers) within a statement period/cycle.
- Unlimited deposits and withdrawals at any Univest Financial Center.
- Birthday gifts are awarded to customers of the Univest Eaglet Savings account annually upon redemption of the birthday postcard.
- The new account must be the child’s first Eaglet Savings account.
- Limit of one $10.00 reward per each new Eaglet Savings account.
- Bonus will be deposited into your new account within 10 business days of account opening.
- A 1099 form may be issued.
Take advantage of Univest Bank’s $10 Bonus offer! Univest Bank offers an amazing way to teach your young ones just what savings is, and how significant saving is! I recommend that you enroll your child at an early age so he/she can be able to reap the full benefit of saving. Be sure to see our complete list of Banking Promotions for all your banking requisites!