For residents Nationwide, Valor Credit Union is offering a $25 bonus when you open up a new Savings account, and refer your friends and family! Take advantage of this promo by letting your friends know about the benefits that Valor CU has to offer such as, no check-writing fees, free online bill pay, free eStatements, a free visa debit card, and much more! Follow the steps below to earn your $25 Bonus today! You can earn a $250 Bonus with Chase Total Checking + Savings!
How To Earn Valor Credit Union $25 Referral Bonus:
- If you haven’t already, open a Valor Credit Union Savings account.
- Refer your friends & family to open up a New Savings account.
- Once their New Savings account is opened and verified, the must keep the account in good standing.
Valor Credit Union Credit Union Promotion Summary:
- Direct Bonus Link
- Account Type: Savings Account
- Maximum Bonus: $25
- Availability: Nationwide
- Expiration Date: None
- Hard/Soft Pull: Unknown
- Direct Deposit Requirement: None
- Additional Requirements: Your friend must keep the account in good standing.
- Monthly Fee: None
- Early Termination Fee: None
Fine Print & Bonus Terms:
- $25 will be deposited into the referring member’s share savings account once the referred member’s new account has been opened and verified.
- Current member’s account must be in good standing in order to receive money.
- New members only.
- We reserve the right to disqualify referral awards in circumstances where fraud is suspected.
- Terms of program subject to change.
- The value of the referral will be reported to the IRS as taxable income.
For residents Nationwide, I recommend opening a Valor Credit Union Saving Account to earn a $25 cash bonus by simply getting your friend to open up a New Savings account. The more people you refer, the more you earn! Overall, this is a great bonus of $25, so give your friends what they deserve, which is a credit union account with Valor CU, and get started today! Don’t forget to check our complete list of Bank Bonuses!