For residents of Michigan, Zeal Credit Union is offering a $100 bonus when you open up a new checking account, open a visa card, set up a direct deposit and enroll in eStaements. Zeal CU has a lot of benefits to offer such as, unlimited check writing ability, free visa debit, telephone banking, online banking, online bill pay, free eStatements, overdraft privilege, and much more! Follow the steps below to earn your $100 bonus! Additionally, you can also earn a $250 Bonus with Chase Total Checking + Savings!
How To Earn Zeal Credit Union $100 Bonus:
- Open an Zeal Credit Union Checking account.
- Open up a Visa Debit Card.
- Set up a direct deposit of at least $250.
- Enroll in eStatements.
- Complete within 90 days of account opening.
Zeal Credit Union Promotion Summary:
- Direct Bonus Link
- Account Type: Free Checking, Basic Checking, Dividend Checking (We recommend Free Checking to avoid the monthly fees)
- Maximum Bonus: $100
- Availability: Michigan
- Expiration Date: None
- Hard/Soft Pull: Unknown
- Direct Deposit Requirement: None
- Additional Requirements:
- Monthly Fee: Yes, there is a monthly fee that can be avoided by opening a Free Checking account.
- Early Termination Fee: Termination fee may occur if account is closed within six months of opening.
Fine Print & Bonus Terms:
- Must be 18 years or older.
- Direct deposit of at least $250 must be deposited within 90 days of account opening.
- Offer may not be combined with other offers.
- You are responsible for taxes.
For residents of Michigan, I highly recommend opening a Zeal Credit Union Free Checking account to receive a $100 bonus when you sign up for a visa debit, set up a direct deposit and enroll in eStaements. I recommend opening the Free Checking over the other accounts to avoid the monthly fees. Overall, this is a great $100 bonus into your checking! Don’t forget to check our complete list of Bank Bonuses!